Navigation Activation for Audi MIB 3 Units - Audi A4 B9.5, Audi A5 B9.5, Audi Q8 etc.
On this page you will find information about activating Navigation for cars produced on the MLBEvo Platform and equipped with MIB 3 multimedia system. If your system is MIB2, check out our other pages.
AUDI MIB 3 NAVIGATION ACTIVATION via REMOTE CONNECTİON
In order to activate via remote connection, the following is required:
- DoiP Cable or BMW ENET CABLE
- A computer with Team Viewer installed
- A strong internet connection (If your internet connection is bad, we will not activate it to avoid risks)
This software activates the navigation system, which is normally included in the infrastructure of your vehicle. See navigation on both the multimedia screen and the dashboard. There is no part replacement or disassembly. It is licensed from the vehicle's OBD2 port. The transaction price of Audi MIB3 Navigation Activation is 750 Euros. This price is valid for vehicles after 2019. If you have a vehicle before 2019, it means you have the MIB2 System. You can check out our other pages for MIB2 prices.
The process can take between 1 and 2 hours.
Vehicles Produced on the MQB Evo Platform:
- Audi Q7 ( Typ 4M), after 2015
- Bentley Bentayga ( Typ 4V), after 2015
- Audi A4 ( Typ 8W), after 2016
- Audi A5 ( Typ 8W6), after 2016
- Audi Q5 ( Typ 80A), after 2017
- Audi A7 ( Typ 4K8), after 2017
- Audi A8 ( Typ 4N), after 2017
- Audi A6 ( Typ 4K), after 2018
- Audi Q8 ( Typ 4MN), after 2018
- Volkswagen Touareg ( Typ CR), after 2018
- Audi e-tron ( Typ GE), after 2018
- Lamborghini Urus, after 2018
- Porsche Cayenne (3rd generation) (Type 9YA), after 2018
Do not forget to follow our social media accounts to be informed about innovations. You can reach our social media accounts by clicking the logos above.