Hidden Features - Seat Leon MK4 (KL1/KL8)
On this page you will find a list of hidden feature activation / coding options / adaptations for Seat Leon MK4 produced in 2020 and later. Virtual cockpit, central electronics, headlight and lighting settings, multimedia system, etc.
Opening of closed features for Seat Leon MK4 vehicles produced in 2020 and later. Processing time is 30 minutes. You need to make an appointment for the Leon MK4 hidden feature unlocking process. If you come without an appointment, your waiting time may be a little long. You can make an appointment by texting or calling WhatsApp.
You can also unlock the hidden features of your car yourself.
The easy way to do this is with OBDEleven. Take a full backup of the vehicle's control units and start making changes.
Return to the original with one touch if there is a problem.
Click this link to get OBDEleven at discounted prices: http://obdeleven.com/
Seat Leon MK4 Hidden Features:
DIGITAL COCKPIT and MULTIMEDIA
- Making the final speed of the ghost screen 320 km / h (There are also 280 and 300 options.)
- G-Force indicator on ghost dial
- Dial gearbox temperature gauge
- Laptimer (Lap timer)
- Off-Road indicator on the dial
- Torque meter (NM) to the dial
- Power meter to the dial (kW)
- Watching video in motion in vehicles with Discover Pro multimedia system (plays video via Type-C USB Flash Disk)
- Golf R style dial layout (tachometer appears as a bar in the middle)
- Adding a compass to the ghost dial on vehicles with navigation
- Daytime running light on-off menu to multimedia vehicle settings
- Additional fuel gauge on the dial (Indicates the empty fuel reserve in your tank)
- GTI Logo on ghost dial (Life,Style and R-Line packages)
- Adding 2 extra themes to the ghost screen on R-Line models
COMFORT - SAFETY - LIGHTING
- Locking the doors from the remote control while the engine is running
- Door lock confirmation sound with horn
- Rear parking lights come on during the daytime
- Activating welcome and farewell lights on vehicles with Impression equipment level (Coming Home – Leaving Home)
- Adding color options to the Dial and Multimedia system for vehicles with Impression equipment level (+250 TL)
- TSC - Activation of torque compensation system (prevents steering wheel vibration during hard starts)
- Full opening of the glass sunroof from the remote. In addition, this feature can be added to vehicles that do not have a sunroof open-close feature from the remote control.
- Daytime running lights turn off when parking brake is applied
- Daytime running light only on "Auto"
- Fog lights come on when the flashlight is on
- Seat belt cancellation
- 3.Stop light on welcome and farewell lights
- Soft on and off of interior ambient lights